Monday, April 17, 2017

Who am I?

when hearing the question,maybe you will be puzzled and satirize my silly baffle like this.Seriously,it's a thought-provoking matter that is worthy to be made a detailed inquiry.
 In my profound memory,nfl jerseys china, i was a tactful girl at the much younger age,since that time i had realized it's my obligation to study industriously,because only in that way can i make achievement in the further future.Of course,the truth confirmed my decent behavior, i gained compliment from the teachers,my relatives and friends took pride with me, i was satisfied with myself too.
 But everything was changed since i entered the college. I began to be confused with what the teacher said in the class.hearing from teachers of the senior high school that the university life is cosy,l was not willing to burry myself into the study anymore.What worse was,little by little,i couldn't catch up with my classmates,they could speak fluent oral English and know many complex words.I just felt self-abased,English is my profession,cheap nfl hats, and i was infatuated with it once upon a time,while now there is no motivation to advance me to learn it elaborately,instead many trivial things occupied my time.
 So in my mind i'm a loser in my university life compared with the peers around until now.who am i? The question often goes through my mind.No ideals, no targets,no motivation,i just live day by day with nothing meaningful done.In any case,it's time to make changes for me. after three years later,i will leave the campus and march into society, with no learning lore or skill,it's much tough to find my standing room in the ruthless society.whenever and wherever,cheap Oakley sunglasses, we should absorb all kinds of knowledge constantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment